Connectivity Solutions Federal Sales Team will improve sales in the following ways:
- Driving Federal Sales
- Quote Generation
- Increase Federal Margins
- Business Development
- Creation of Teaming Opportunities
- Strategic Business Alliances
- Targeting Contract Vehicles
- Support of all Demand Creation Teams
- Regulatory Compliance
Assisting Targeted Vertical Markets:
Nationally, both the Executive and Legislative Branches of the Federal Government have repeatedly demonstrated a willingness to fund programs intended for the acquisition of finished goods supporting:
- Data Centers
- MILCON: Military Construction
- Federal Hospitals
- Transportation: Vehicle Platforms & Infrastructure Projects
- C4/5ISR: Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance
Understand the Federal Business Cycles:
- The business cycles for large government projects will often require 18-24+ months of development effort prior to significant tangible results beginning to manifest.
- The terminology and implementation methodology of contracts, participants, barriers to entry and regulatory mandates are all factors that contribute to long, complex and costly working environments.
Dan Gotimer has over 35 years of experience in Federal Sales beginning as a Purchasing and Contracts Manager with GTE, Martin Marietta, Westinghouse, Raytheon and Black and Decker. Dan has developed a comprehensive understanding in federal legislation, compliance requirements and government contract vehicles. Dan has accomplished Spec position in multiple agencies throughout the Federal Government.